Motivational quotes can inspire you to do great things. Inspirational quotes give you motivation to stay consistent in the pursuit of your dreams and goals.
It is a good practice to start collecting a huge reservoir of quality quotes that you can pick from when you find yourself in need of emotional uplifting. Your character and strength will improve from the constant association that you have with the written thoughts of successful people.
Here are ten Great Motivational Quotes that are sure to inspire you to take action
1. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar.
2. Try not to become a man of success but a man of value. – Albert Einstein.
3. Do the thing you are afraid to do and the death of fear is certain. – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
4. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle.
5. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Ryun.
6. Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill.
7. One learns by doing a thing; for though you think you know it, you have no certainty until you try. – Sophocles.
8. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar.
9. Worry got us nowhere. What did? Action. – Paul & Tracey McManus.
10. Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking. – William B. Sprague.
You can read these quotes and others like them to quickly change your perspective and improve your attitude throughout the day.
Motivation quotes can often make the difference between success and failure. You may want to give up or procrastinate in times of difficulty. But if you will take the time to reflect on an inspiring quote you will gain extra energy and enthusiasm to keep moving forward.
You can also use these quotes like affirmations. Read them daily and dwell on the meaning that they provide to you. Link the uplifting message to what ever situation that you may be facing. Affirm that you are improving and growing stronger every day.
You will find that you belief and confidence increase in direct proportion to the amount of positive messages that you consistently reflect on.